Sunday, August 14, 2011

Pool Party

It's been quite a long time that I was with the group but as soon as we were together, there was that instant connection that only friends share and understand.  The pool party at my place proved this very well as i was reunited with friends who I missed so much.

I am truly proud of what these girls are made of..FIERCE yet subtle.. SUCCESSFULL yet remains humble and most importantly knows exactly what FRIENDSHIP is all about.. 

Oh, there's one more.. we share same love for picture taking hence brace yourself with this Photo Overload post:


<>  <> 
With Beth, Ica, Chei and Anne


Prior to the pool party, we had a girl bonding in the haus..

<> 
With Anne... also known as  Ms. A or Ms. JD but most importantly she is known as a R E A L  Friend!
<> 
My Lailing!!! Notice my ala albularyo first aid treatment to the scratch on my legs.  

<> 
Chei & Lai in their super peace pose:)

<>  <> 
Sister Act


<> 

 Pretty and Happy:)
  
Swimming Galore til 5am


 

  Ain and Chei : Pengeng extra rice

<><><> <><> <><><> 
Lai and Obaid
<> 
With the one and only Papu...



To Ann, Lai, Chei, Ica, Loraine, Beth & Marvs, Obaid, Wazzo, Papu, Kuya, Khalid and of course to B.. thank you so much... You redifine what friendship is all about..



No comments:

Post a Comment