Sunday, August 28, 2011

Beth & Marvin

Dear Bethy and Marvs,

I really do appreciate your presence last Thursday. Though Bethy, you really got me with your story of not going to the dinner...Gullible as I am, you made me really believe that you were not coming at all.. Haizzzz winner!

But I truly felt special with both your efforts and kindness. May you always be filled with love and happiness because you deserve it. Bethy continue to be the woman that you are right now... meek but strong in the inside, silent but always there to give sound advise when needed.



I guess this is the first pic we have Beth but I am really looking forward of creating a portfolio filled with our pictures together.

Thank you very much for the yummy cake and for the huge ball that we all played at the pool... ang saya lang!


Much Love,

Ching


No comments:

Post a Comment