Saturday, August 27, 2011

Angelina Sison

Dear Anne,


I can never say thank you enough for making my day so special last Thursday. My gratefulness goes beyond the surprise I had with the flying ballooons you have arranged in my home despite of your busy schedule and for going out your way to gave me a very beautiful gift to the fact that you have exerted effort to made me feel loved and special in the midst of my worries. You have redefined to me what friendship is all about, Anne. I would be forever grateful that I have a friend like you who is a very strong woman with a kind heart, who speaks her mind with no sugar coating with the intention only to make one realize the real situation but at the same time shows love and compassion and indeed a real no-nonsense friend.

All our friends would agree with me that in you we found a solace. Thank you very much for standing by me. I am so lucky to know the real you.

I love you Anne! (tivoli lang ang peg!)

Here's a song that for me best describes you.   Let's sing this together! Chos..



Much love,
Ching

No comments:

Post a Comment