Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Allergy!

Dear Shrimp,

I only wanted your delectable taste but why you have to punish me afterwards?  In every bite, my only wish is for you to be kind to me and my skin but then again I end up disappointed.

I thought tonight was going to be different but just like any other instances, you still got me.. 
How I wish i could resist you.. how i wish i can just say no.. but all  the time you won over me. Now the itch is all over me. But I guess you are all worth it. I may have this allergy for now but the fun I had tonight is nothing compared to this undeniable itch I have now. At least, me and my friends enjoyed a sumptuous meal we shared tonight.

Anyways, I have Mr. Anti histamine with me. Hopefully after a few hours, i will overcome this allergy and how i wish next time you won't bring me this scorching and itchy skin again.

Much love,

Ching














No comments:

Post a Comment