Sunday, September 11, 2011

Loving my Weekend

Days pass so swiftly that's why as much as possible I make it a point to enjoy every moment of my day!

The weekend I had was really a blast! I am so loving it that despite of the challenges at work this week , I am fueled and inspired! GOW lang na GOW!

Thursday:
 Bonding time with the girls i considered my sisterettes; Anne cooked the most delicious viand and of course Lai's specialty was as usual PAK... sawsawan galore!
Lai.. i am still struggling to hit more than your score of 707 in Fruit Ninja!
Anne.. :)

Friday:
Quality time with B!
Swimming + Sushi, california maki & beef dinner  + JD =  Bliss


Saturday:
Solo bonding with Anne and Velcro Rollers!

Why it is special? Because it is always heartwarming to share stories of the heart with a friend.. while on the side getting lectured of how to cook luncheon meat properly and curling my hair with Velcro rollers!

Am so loving my velcro and my hair now:




love love love! stay happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment